To reach Northern KY/Greater Cincinnati and the Nations it will take all of HBC working together for the Glory of God By BEING Disciples who MAKE Disciples.
We Commit to
1. Pray—Pray for the Power of God to be with the People of God and for the salvation of lost friends and family members.
2. Be in a LIFE group– Connect and Care for one another in ONE group either on Sunday Morning (On-campus) or throughout the week (Off-campus).
3. Commit to Invest in and Share the Gospel with 1 person a year– Pray, spend time with and share the gospel with at least one person each year.
4. Invite regularly to Church– We should say at least 10 times a week: “Could you come visit my church with me on Sunday? I would love for you to be my guest at my church and sit with me. “
5. Serve in a new area.—We need to be serving in an area of ministry . In childcare, children, sound, First Impressions, music, etc. We need you!
6. IF you are physically able we want you to plan and go on a mission trip in one of these areas. Missions team is praying and mapping a Acts 1:8 strategy:
- Across the Street—Across the Globe. Please pray about going and sending someone to:
- Partner with ministries to reach Conner Campus.
- Serve in our Local Community to share the Gospel.
- Assist a church planter in Cincinnati, Kentucky, and North America.
- Go on a Short-term International mission trip.
7. Give financially– Use your financial resources to glorify God. If we are all faithful, we will have more resources for the Great Commission.
Tithe. It is an expectation of members to support our church financially by giving a tithe or more regularly. By supporting our budget you are supporting missions; 14% of every dollar given to HBC goes to local or global missions. Give Generously!