We are moving to BOTH In-Person and Online WORSHIP at 10:30am Sundays
Starting May 24th
Starting May 24th
Re-Opening Safety Measures
The following is the safety measures that will be our guide during re-opening:
1. We will continue our on-line worship services for those who are not able to return and waiting to return for health concerns.
2. Please if you know you have been exposed to Covid-19, have a fever of 100.4 or above, have been sick or feel sick please stay home.
3. Those who are in the vulnerable population (65+ years old those with heart, lung, and diabetes) are free to attend only if you and your family believe it is safe for you. Vulnerable people should consider staying at home and should follow their Doctors guidance.
4. To maintain social distancing, we have marked seats 6ft. apart to accommodate our families. Worship will be held in BOTH the Sanctuary and the Fellowship Hall so more people will be able to worship in person.
5. We recommend those worshiping with us to wear a mask (exceptions made for medical conditions) for interactions throughout the building and congregational signing. We understand this may be uncomfortable for some, but it is an opportunity for us to show care for the more vulnerable among us. Please bring your own mask with you if possible, but we will have a supply of masks to provide if needed.
6. We will ask you to refrain from handshaking, hugs, and contact with others outside your household.
7. We will have door propped open, sanitizing stations, and no bulletins or other handouts.
8. Offering will not be taken up by offering plates, there will be boxes in the back of the sanctuary and Fellowship Hall for our members to give financially to the church.
9. We will use pre-packaged Lord’s Supper elements the next time we take Communion.
10. For a while the choir will not be performing as it is unsafe to socially distance for practice and performing.
11. Children, Youth, and Life Groups will be meeting in person with precautions.
12. We are welcoming children into worship and glad that they will join us. Parents please keep your children with you at all times. We are offering childcare for children 4 years and under with reservation. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get on our weekly email list. You may also email email@example.com
13. The Playground is CLOSED, please do not let your children on them. We know that this is a major bummer but there is no way for us to safely disinfect the equipment.
14. Bathrooms will be open with no capacity limit, but we ask you try to avoid using them here as much as possible.
15. We have installed new ionizing technology to our HVAC units that kills viruses, mold, bacteria, pollen, and dust. Our air systems will help sanitize the air keeping us safe while we worship.
Take a moment to read this article that helps us deal with our attitudes of loving one another during this historical moment. https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/church-dont-let-coronavirus-divide/ No one wants this to be the way that we enter church. As a matter of loving our brother and sister in Christ, we will love each other even when the process is clunky, hard, and oversights are made. I pray that we will meet this time with humility, patience and love.