In person and Online
All Life Groups are both in person and online.
General Seating Guidelines
- In the Sanctuary every other pew is blocked and should remain empty.
- Pews open for seating have 6’ spacers to be used between families
- Overflow 6' seating is available in the Fellowship Hall
- Limited space is available for childcare (age 4 and under). If you wish to utilized this please reserve a childcare ticket for each child. If you want to visit this week, email email@example.com. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get our weekly reservation email.
- All children not in childcare must sit with their family.
- Practice 6' social distancing
- Please wear a mask for interactions throughout the building and congregational singing.
- Travel in the stairwells are restricted to one-way traffic. Please follow posted signs if you need to move from one level to the other.
A helpful video that can be found here: https://hebronbaptist.org/resources/services by scrolling down to the video “Church Safety Walkthrough” Video that will make you more comfortable with out layout for Sunday Mornings.