In person and Online
All Life Groups are both in person and online.
- Currently there are no mask mandates for our area. Masks are an individual decision, yet they impact those around you. You are more than welcome to wear a mask or to not wear a mask, you will not be singled out either way. We do ask that if you are sick or show signs of sickness, worship with us from home.
- If you would like a larger distance area during the pandemic, section of seating closest to the piano side of the stage (left as you enter) will be designated our “strict social-distancing." In this section we will keep the ribbons in place in between rows and other spacers to designate 6 ft. of social-distancing.
- We encourage you if you have felt sick, have a fever, been exposed to someone with Covid-19, or have tested positive for Covid-19 to worship online for the health of your church family.
- Online worship will continue for those who are waiting to get their vaccines or for health reasons (for you or your family members) need to stay home.
Families with Children
- When you come into church go down the hall way on your right to check in your child(ren) at the desk at the Nursery. They will check in your child for a safety pick up tag and direct you to the correct rooms safely.
- In warm weather, we often give our younger kids time to play on the playground. Parents may want to consider this in clothing and shoe choices for Sunday.
- If you would like to ask more questions about Sunday mornings, please email email@example.com
1st Time Guests
- As you enter there will be greeters that will welcome and assist you if you have any questions.
- To your left as you enter is coffee available.
- The NEXT STEPS Desk is where you will find someone to answer all your questions about our ministries.
- One your first visit, please text the word "Welcome" to 859-209-6191 to fill out a Connect Card. When you have filled this out you can stop by the Next Steps Desk and pick up a gift.
- We believe we are commanded to gather as an assembly of believers to worship God. In our services we utilize all elements the Bible gives us for worship: bible readings, prayer, congregational singing, and a sermon.
- Our music is led by a band and praise singers and we sing a mixture of current worship songs and hymns and classic hymns.
- Our members dress anywhere from jeans to business casual.